Chauvet Intimidator 375 Moving Head. Our favourite moving head for wedding and event lighting hire in Perth. These lights start the party. Simply because it is great value for money and so versatile in so many events.
Step Up from just the same old simple mobile dj lighting and random sound to light patterns. Use an affordable professional moving head that can be programmed and operated to achieve that Instagram look. Whether it be gobos (patterns) for a jaw dropping walk in look or a dance floor where the lights and beams match the music and timing. These lights can do it all at a price that won’t break the bank.
These Moving Heads have a strong 150W LED light source with interchangeable gobos so you can have your name or design illuminated on the walls or dance floor. (Custom Gobos are an additional charge for design and manufacture). They also make a great party lights as dry hire for a special function in Perth, as they are so easy to use with our pre-programmed controllers.
- DMX Channels: 9 or 15
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Colors: 7 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 + open (6 aluminum + 1 glass), rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 1 LED (white) 150 W, (12.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Zoom Angle: (motorized): 10° to 23°
- Illuminance: (10°): 38,000 lux @ 2 m
(23°): 19,850 lux @ 2 m
- Lumens: 5,817
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 5 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 277 W, 2.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
268 W, 1.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
(10°) 4,180 lux @ 8 m (23°) 2,523 lux @ 5 m
- Gobo Size: 24 mm outside, 20 mm image, 1 mm max thickness
- Weight: 12.4 kg
- Size: 220 x 322 x 466 mm
- Prism: (1): 6-facet round, bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
- Prism: (2): 5-facet linear, bidirectional rotation at variable speeds
For the best results why not combine our moving heads with a smoke machine or haze machine. This allows you to see the beams of light through the air and create extra magic at your next event.
Our lighting hire moving heads can be delivered and set up anywhere in the Perth metro area. We can also supply operators for lighting hire for your event or wedding in Perth to make your show run smoothly and give the best effects. Hence giving you the piece of mind to enjoy your day.
We can also offer high end lighting hire in the Perth metro area for larger events and shows. We also have party lights for dry hire in Perth. To see these products please click here.
For more information on the Moving Heads Lighting we use for weddings and events hire, please visit Chauvet DJ.
There are no reviews yet.