Win a $500 Morrina.com Gift Voucher
Terms & Conditions
This competition has now closed. Congratulations to our winner Emma Shep!
Be sure to follow on our Facebook page for future competitions.
The promoter is: Morrina (Australia) Pty Ltd (ACN 638 213 948) whose registered office is at Cabrillo Road, Brabham 6055 WA. The Perth competitions is open to residents of Western Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Morrina (Autralia) Pty Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Morrina Aus Facebook Post
1. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
2. Closing date for entry will be 5pm on the 27th of May 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- One entry per person will be entered upon an entrant liking Morrina Australia on Facebook plus a like of and the tagging of one friend on the original competition announcement post here Morrina Aus Facebook Post.
- Comments on re-posts or non-original sources will not be included as their visibility is reduced to the administrators.
- Although we would love you to share the post to spread the word, it is not essential to entry and will not increase your chances of winning.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Any purchases made will not increase your chance of winning.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and residents of Western Australia.
- The Prize includes delivery to the Perth Metro Area Only and can not be claimed outside of this area.
- The Prize Must be claimed between the 13th of June 2022 and the 11th of December 2022. No Extensions to the prize dates will be offered and the prize become null in-void outside of these dates.
- The Winner may need to produce a photo ID registered to the delivery address and adhere to the hire terms and conditions at Morrina.com.
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. The prize is as follows:
- 1 x $500 Gift Voucher to use on Hires at Morrina.com for AV Hire or Event Services
Perth Competitions Total Prize Pool : $500 (Retail Value inc GST)
8. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. This Prize is a Hire item at Morrina.com so the winners selected claim dates are also subject to availability.
9. The prize may not be used in conjunction with other discounts or offers.
10. The prize may not be redeemed solely on consumable products and must have an hire element to the redemption.
11. Winners will be chosen: The Winner will be drawn via a facebook draw on the Morrina Aus Facebook Page on the 30th of May 2022 at 6pm. The draw will include all verified entrants from the authorised post by Morrina Aus via facebook as recorded and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be announced during the Facebook draw and notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will contact the winner to award the prize and discuss a redemption date for the equipment hire.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this gift voucher competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material (including coverage of their hire or event), as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
19. Entry into the Gift Voucher / Perth competitions will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Morrina (Australia) Pty Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
22. Morrina (Australia) Pty Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Morrina (Australia) Pty Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control or if it is deemed that an entrant is trying to cheat the entrance regulations. If this is deemed to be the case follow up Perth competitions will be announced on due course on this page of Morrina.com.